top of page
Image by Scott Graham

Insurance Details for Market Stall Holders

Why do I need Public Liability Insurance?

Public Liability Insurance is required to cover the market stallholder/trader for accidents, personal injury, or the fatality of anyone shopping at or around your stall, it also protects the stallholder/trader for any compensation claims that may have to be paid including legal costs.

As a stallholder or trader at our Markets and Events, you will need to demonstrate that you have an active Public Liability Insurance Policy to the value of £5m. Please see the link to an Insurance Company

Proof of liability is required, please attach to your Trader/Stall Holder Application. 

Trader Insurance: Welcome
bottom of page